Sunday, October 13, 2013

Welcome, everyone, to my new blog. A spiritual successor to the Japan-themed blog They Call Me An Egg, the aim of this site is to present you, my readers, with my observations about anything and everything I find interesting about the world.

What that will likely mean is sort of hard to pin down at the moment, but I'll give it a go. There will likely be a lot of content that talks about Japan. My love for the country and its culture is something I'll never escape. Yet this will also become a place to feature little short stories, commentary on any news on find interesting, photos, reviews, and everything else that inspires me to write.

The title "Go Forward with Pencil" is meant to represent the infinite opportunities to write about something in my own way. After all, every experience is something that deserves to be written about, to be preserved. I'm hoping that you will find it just as interesting as I do to find meaning in even the smallest things life throws our way.

Without launching into a long, vapid description, I'll end by saying that I'm excited to move forward from They Call Me An Egg, though, admittedly, I do so with a bittersweet taste on my tongue. As with everything, however, dynamism is the key to life.

Here's to endless growth and forward movement.
Newer Post
This is the last post.

0 comments