Thursday, November 7, 2013



BAMF!

Strike to the left. Behind. Across the room. Every move fills the room with the scent of burnt ozone. Every strike brings protection to these people, my friends; brothers, sisters. Of course, not one of them truly needs it, least of all the clawed one with the attitude. 

Violence is a natural, oftentimes necessary expression, but that doesn't mean it gives any satisfaction. The perfect day is one I can spend in the monastery, alone with my peace. With hate running so hot now, those times are nearly forgotten.

They call me the "blue elf", but frankly, being anything elven, blue, pink, or otherwise, would make a far better truth than my own. I'm neither man, elf, or demon, though on my best days, I almost believe I could be the former.

Too many are ready to give in to their nature, perhaps because theirs is not my own. If I was to do what came naturally, well, our Father knows what it would mean. What else could ever come from a circus freak with a sociopath for a mother and a devil of a father? Perhaps you've once thought the same about your family, but I'd bet my tail you don't, can't really mean it.

Yes, these people, with their purple dragons, mohawks, and angry, red claws have shown me that I can be more than a sinner, more than the sum of my combined, broken bloodlines. So, once again I bring brimstone to defend them, as if their blood were the same as my own.

BAMF!


0 comments