Tuesday, November 19, 2013



Hi readers,

So, almost unexpectedly this blog has turned into a haven for creative content. Arguably, any piece of content that comes completely from within you is creative, that's true, but specifically, this has become a place where I can really get some things I'm thinking about out there quickly. Poetry, short story, prose; whatever it is, it doesn't matter.

It's been really fun for me to see just exactly what I can come up with in the half-hour or so a night I have to write a new piece. Some of it, as you may have seen, is decidedly lackluster. A lot of it needs shining and reworking to even be passable, but as you surely know, that comes with a hefty price-tag in time. On the other hand, I've been really proud of some of the stuff I've drummed up over the last few weeks. The Man Outside My Window and The 47 Year Old Snowman are my favorites.

At any rate, enough about me. I'd like to open GFWP up to some other voices. Whether your thing is limerick, haiku, short story, or prose, I'd like to extend the opportunity for you to feature your voice without having to start your own webpage. The only rules to follow are:

  1. Do Not Write Anything Hateful Towards Any Social Group-Exceptions to this, of course, include hatemongers, warmongers, and the like. Any content that is hateful will be summarily destroyed.
  2. Retain Your Ownership-If you write a piece that is published on this site, your content remains your own. I will retain the right to feature your content on this blog, but that is a non-exclusive deal. You're free to publish your work wherever you want it.
  3. Enjoy yourself.

If that sounds like a good deal to you, then by all means, start sending submissions to me at chashayward@gmail.com. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. (Note: You will not be paid for your submissions.)



0 comments